Assalamu-Alaykum and Welcome
My aims and reasons for setting up this website.
- I am a Consultant in Emergency Medicine practising in a busy East London District General Hospital.
- Over the last few years I have been blessed by Allah, the Almightly with the opportunity to go on a Hajj on numerous occasions.
- I have travelled both as a pilgrim and as a Hajj Group doctor.
- I realise that there are numerous websites dedicated to the topic of how to perform Hajj, however there is a lack of information relating to the medical and health aspects, this ranging from how to prepare for Hajj, up to where do you go for help in Saudia Arabia.
- This is my humble attempt to try and fill this obvious void.
- I cannot profess to being an expert, however my aim is you may be able to use this site and its links to find a rich sourse of valuable information.
- In time I will try to develop a blog so you will be able to give me feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Also we can all learn from each other and thus this site will hopefully serve as a forum to advance and spread knowledge to others who may be able to gain benefit from it.
With best wishes and kind regards
Mr Imran Zia BSc MBBS MRCS FCEM PgCME